Monday, August 22, 2011

Fall's "It" Color: China Glaze Trendsetter

I was really nervous about trying this. A lot of times yellow does not look good on light skin. However, in my humble opinion, this one does. I think this color works more  because it has a green undertone to it that makes it seem more gold. On to the swatches:

China Glaze Trendsetter (Sunlight)
China Glaze Trendsetter (Indoors)



It certainly is something different! I think China Glaze went outside the box with this color. It's not something you see every day. I had a little trouble applying this one. It came out a little thick, but not stringy. I personally like it.

Color: 3.5 out of 5
Application: 4 out of 5
Value for the Price ($2.95 via Victoria's Nail Supply): 5 out of 5
Pros: Gorgeous fall gold/mustard yellow
Cons: Not a color for everyone, may not look good on some skin tones, slightly thick

No comments:

Post a Comment