Thursday, August 11, 2011

Zoya Charla + Essie Carnival + Bat= Joy!

Zoya Charla is probably one of my favorite blue-greens and it is for sure my favorite Zoya that I own. I love it on it's own but I decided to try it with something new today: Essie's Carnival Holo Glitter.

Here are the results:
Zoya Charla + Essie Carnival

Zoya Charla + Essie Carnival

 Perfect! Zoya Charla is a blue based polish packed full of green micro-glitter. I believe this may be one of those polishes that looks better on lighter skin tones. This polish applies like a dream and removal doesn't suck as much as other glitters do either. I truly dig this Zoya.

Color: 5 out of 5
Application: 5 out of 5
Value for the Price ($8 via zoya.com): 4 out of 5
Pros: Glitter, cool blue-green.
Cons: A tad bit expensive, but pretty worth it.



 And this my friends, is Stella. She is a Big Brown Bat, one of the most common species found in the United States. She is average size and VERY fluffy. These bats in the wild eat 600-1000 insects an hour and feed 4 to 6 hours a night! That's 2400 to 6000 nasty little bugs all gone. And the best part? 20% of those are pesky mosquitoes.






No comments:

Post a Comment