Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kleancolor Bridesmaid and Phil

I figured I might as well make one more post today. I don't have anything new or exciting until my haul comes in later this week. So here it is! Another Kleancolor glitter. Did I mention I love these? Sorry about the nubbin' nails, I broke three on that hand by dropping a paper roll on them.

Kleancolor Bridesmaid
Kleancolor Bridesmaid
Phil with Kleancolor Bridesmaid.

 Look at all of that holo-glitter goodness! The bats really seemed to like it today. This polish is an easier to apply glitter than most of the other Kleancolors. There is just more of it in the bottle. The brush comes up with glitter on it every time.

Color: 4.5 out of 5
Application: 4 out of 5
Value for the Price ($1.75 via www.beautyjoint.com): 5 out of 5
Pros: Loads of glittery goodness, Lots of holo glitter!
Cons: No mixers in bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment