Saturday, June 18, 2011

Nfu Oh haul Plus Swatches of #61 holo

Here is my most recent order from fabuloustreet.com. The people that run the store are amazingly nice and always helpful. They even send you an email to let you know when items come back in stock! Here are my newest addi(c)tions:


#63 Holo, #59 Flakie, #51 Flakie


#63 Holo, #59 Flakie, #51 Flakie With Flash


Now for the fun part. I have a swatch of the #61 holo that I never shared. Well let's change that now!

Nfu Oh Holo #61


Now onto the review:
I love love love Nfu Oh's holos. They are one of my favorite nail polishes of all time. They do take practice to learn how to apply them. They also go on much smoother with Aqua Base. Once you get over the learning curve, and your initial surprise over how fast this polish dries, you'll be in love too!

Forumla: 4 out of 5
Color: 5 out of 5
Application: 3.5 out of 5
Value for the Price ($12.50): 5 out of 5
Pros: It's a Holo, what more can I say?, Dries fast
Cons: Tends to chip without a top coat, better with Aqua Base ($12.50), takes practice to apply correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment