Monday, June 13, 2011

Essie Topless and Barefoot

Sorry to do another Nude Review so soon but I felt this polish was worth it!

My search for a perfect nude has come to an end. This color is really awesome. In some light it's more of a yellow nude. In other light it's very pink. At first I was a little worried about how light the color was, but after a few minutes I was completely in love.


With Flash

Without Flash

Review:
Formula: 4.5 out of 5
Color: 5 out of 5
Application: 4 out of 5
Value for the price($8): 4.5 out of 5
Pros: Gorgeous shifting color, creamy and opaque after 2-3 coats, smooth application.
Cons: Slightly streaky (fixable with a top coat).
Last Take: Gorgeous polish with a gorgeous color and good application. If you don't have this one already, it's definitely one you should go get!

1 comment:

  1. Essie topless is sooo pretty!! I've never used Essie before but a friend of mine introduced it to me and I am seriously thinking about ordering one. xx

    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete