Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Post: Zoya Skye Review

Hey Guys,

For the first post I decided I'd review one of the Zoya polishes I've purchased this summer. Zoya Skye. It's a light nude/beige color that almost perfectly matches my skin. It's been hard for me to wear the nude polish trend because of just how pale I am, but this one sure works!


After Application

After 2 hours

However this polish has it's drawbacks. I've tried to paint my nails with this polish about five times. It never seems to dry no matter what I do. I've tried curing it under a UV lamp, air dry, and I've also tried putting a coat of Seche Vite on top. Nada. The after picture above is after waiting 2 hours then touching the polish lightly.The polish is also thick to the point of being hard to get an even coat on my nails.

Review:
Color: 5 out of 5
Formula: 1 out of 5
Application: 3 out of 5
Value for the price ($8 normal, I got mine for $4): 4 out of 5 if it works for you.
Pros: Opaque creamy color
Cons: Really thick, very difficult to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment