Friday, July 22, 2011

Twinkle Twinkle Little Nail: Essie Dive Bar and Nfu Oh #60

I don't know what possessed me to try these colors together but once I did, I fell in love!


The accent nail of Nfu Oh is just flashy enough to be noticed, but not flashy enough to be too much.

Essie Dive Bar is a deep blue with a shimmer/metallic finish that flashes purple in the right light. Sometimes I feel that Essie is much better at creating more sophisticated colors, but this is one of their better dark colors. It's opaque in two coats and applies well.

Color: 5 out of 5
Application: 4.5 out of 5
Value for the Price ($8): 4 out of 5
Pros: Gorgeous spacey blue color, good application (especially for Essie)
Cons:  I've always felt Essie was a little bit high priced to be a "drugstore" brand, but this is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment